2012年11月6日星期二

GRADUATION DAY 20/10/2012


MY BIG BIG DAY


GRADUATION LURH!!!!!


20/10/2012



the morning i wake up early for my day..this day finally i wait 6year

10.30AM all pess school student must be HOTEL ROYAL BINTANG


10.40++am  IM REACH HOTEL 


 with this few baby girl take the 1st picture





 WOW~~5 PRETTY GIRL IN THE MORNING


she amanda i love when her talk n smile im feeling so sweet hahaha


with this two stupid girl im feel happy ^^

we tree always hungry in every morning

and play together 

sleep in D class together

let teacher scold together get scold 

meet my mum PN YONG get scold together oso hahahaha




this moment to wait take sijil n after take sijil we keep snap snap and snap

non-stop snap.,..because we scare haha










time to start eating wahaha before eating take a snap what nice food we eating ^.^












 OMG!! hahaah we look like ghosh hahaha

 snap snap snap a sho po hahahhaha


she my mum...PN YONG she very sayang me and support me
even im do wrong...she never scold me at all...
even teacher scold us...needed us to stay in the skul do projeck
my mum still company us until afternoon 5.00pm++
so in D school i never scare any teacher scold me or ask me going her room
hahahahaha
thx my second mummy thx this six year you take care of me 
I LOVE YOU ^.^



**lazy write too many just see picture...hahahaha


















没有评论:

发表评论